YEAH REDEEMED IN THE FLESH FANS YOUVE HEARD RIGHT
We gonna need you again! YOU SEE WHAT BBC SAID THERE?! PLEASE ALL OF YOU SEND AN APPRECIATION MESSAGE about In The Flesh to
EVERYONE: Fannibals, Sherlockians, Fans of every fucking Fandom we really need your help so if you watched the show and liked it, please send a message aswell! Everyone can help us!
I just found out that the Krampus isn’t all that common (or doesn’t exist) in most countries
Does that mean St.Niklas day wasn’t one of the most scariest days of the year for you
because it certainly was for me
#lmfao at this piece of shit #i love that his character is legit just there to be an asshole #that’s all THAT’S ALL #the running joke of this show being everyone else hating him im dead #ohhhh bennet corcoran #it’s amazing how attractive he is in oitnb and NOT attractive he is in this show #[patrick stewart ACTING.gif] #kind of wish he was with them in the flashfowards tbh #can you imagine him standing there like ‘duuuuuuude. look how fast this body is burning! dude!’ #’this is so much fun. i feel so close to you guys right now. hashtag besties’ #connor throws up in the background (via apriki)
"GENTLEMEN, WE ARE AT WAR WITH THE GREEKS AND MUST NOT DROP OUR GUARD AT ALL"
"sir, the enemy gave us a giant wooden horse"
"oh rad bring it in"
i want to achieve “she’s adorable and i will protect her at all costs but also i am slightly frightened by her power”
let’s talk about monmouth manufacturing:
- described by ms stiefvater as a “gutted hipster warehouse palace”
- unlocks if you just kind of bump the door with your knee
- full of stacks of scholarly volumes in other languages, except for when they’re sports illustrated: swimsuit editions instead
- fridge in the bathroom, next to the toilet
- ronan’s bedroom door: covered with his speeding tickets
- gansey’s bed, in the middle of the living room
- next to his vast model of henrietta, virginia
- abandoned lot? perfect for doing donuts!
- oh and also for burning shit with the cops
- and throwing things (like noah) out the window
- according to adam in the first book you must have a top-secret knock to enter the all boys clubhouse
- feel free to leave your pants and boxers in the middle of the room
- where the fuck does gansey keep his clothes and stuff if he doesn’t have a room
- if the fridge is in the bathroom, where is the rest of the kitchen? do they have a kitchen? probably not
- do these boys ever eat anything but pizza
- apparently occupied by a dead guy when they moved into bc no one could remember when noah started living there
Doing theatre is stressful, but theatre stress is a different kind of stress. Theatre stress is stress that I want; it’s stress that I crave. I thrive off of it. Theatre stress is good stress, because theatre is my passion.
adam parrish; sticks and stones [listen]it’s a story about being alone, wanting to get out of there, abusive fathers, making it and most of all, hope.
Thank you for all your support and your nice messages!
I talked to the flatmates and they apologized and said that they respect what I do and that they were truly sorry.
wow i’m so close to snapping
do my flatmates think i can’t fucking hear them when they’re standing in front of my door and make fun of what i study? do they think i can’t fucking hear them when they read my study material i left on the table and make fun of it? calling linguistics basic shit? and do they think i can’t hear them when they throw around the word ‘faggot’ behind my back and make fun of how i’m always complaining about them using that word (and other words i won’t even mention here)?
the thing is they’re two of my closest friends and i love them and they shouldn’t be doing this to me because it fucking hurts okay
Ah oh my god, thank you!
I fixed it now.
cabeswater [listen]a place to be scared of. a place to feel at home. a place to run from as fast as you can.
THESE ARE SO COOL! LOOK AT DRACO ASDFGHKJJL’AS
CAN WE HAVE THIS AU INSTEAD OF THE SECOND HALF OF BOOK 7
BECAUSE I MEAN
Ginny Weasley is a “person of interest in Salazar Opera House arson and bombing.” HOLY SHIT CAN I READ THAT
They’re both great but I think I’m going to go with Joan.